Kammi B Gunton, MD
Joseph H Calhoun, MD
- Bisla (Gunton) K and Tenelian DL. Concentration-dependent effects of lidocaine on corneal epithelial wound healing. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 33:3029033, 1992.
- Tenelian DL and Bisla (Gunton) K. A new in vitro corneal preparation to study epithelial wound healing. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 33:3024-8, 1992.
- Topp KS, Bisla (Gunton) K, Saks N, and LaVail JH. Centripetal Transport of Herpes Simplex Virus in Human Retinal Pigment Epithelial Cells in vitro. Neurosci 71(4):1133-44, 1996.
- Gunton KB and Fineman MS and Detting, TA. Morning Rounds. You Make the Call: Did He beat the Throw. Eye 3(7):35-6, 1999.
- Nelson LB and Gunton KB. Early Surgery for Congenital Esotropia. Yearbook of Ophthalmology, Mosby 181-185, 2001.
- Gunton, KB, Chung CW, Schnall BM, et.al. Comparison of Balloon Dacryocystoplasty to Probing as the Primary Treatment of Congenital Nasolacrimal Duct Obstruction. J AAPOS 5:139-142, 2001.
- Gunton KB, Nelson LB, Tabas JG. Nonaccommodative esotropia after cataract extraction in a patient with previous accommodative esotropia. J Cataract Surg 28:566-568, 2002.
- Livir-Rallatos G, Gunton KB, Calhoun JH. Surgical Results in Large-Angle Exotropia. J AAPOS 6:77-80, 2002.
- Ansari I, Crichlow B, Gunton KB, Diamond GR, Melvin J. A child with venous sinus thrombosis with initial examination findings of pseudotumor syndrome. Arch Ophthalmol 120:867-869, 2002
In addition to his pediatric ophthalmology practice, Dr. Calhoun devoted
a large part of his career to teaching and training residents and
fellows. He authored or contributed to several textbooks and many
[Back to Top]